Re: [FORWARDLOOK] >>>Floor Panels

The best way I have seen to replace a complete body panel is to drill out the
spot welds that hold the panels together and separate the panels with a
chisel.  Then hold the the replacement panel in place with clamps, several
pairs of vice-grips, etc and weld it in place by filling the spot weld holes.
 If you are careful, no one can tell that the panel has been changed!

Re seat belts:

My parts book shows that seat belts were optional in 55.  I would assume they
were available for all Forward Look cars.  The challenge is to find the
correct style for your car.

Re paint colours:

If done correctly, the judges won't know you have changed the colour of your
car since there is no paint code information on a 56.  [However it is
possible to find out what a car's original colours and options were by
writing to Chrysler Corp]  Changing the trunk from grey to body colour will
make the car incorrect and detract from its value.

Robert