WTB: 1956 Adventurer Hubcaps, dual rear antennas

WTB: 1956 Adventurer Hubcaps, dual rear antennas

Anyone out there have any 1956 DeSoto Adventurer hubcaps they would like
to sell me....

The set I got with one of my cars had holes drilled through the center
of them and a spinner attached to a bolt through the hole.

These are the same ones as the caps used on the 1956 Pacesetter Convert.
but are different than the 1957 Adv. variety (14" rim in 1957, 15" in
1956).

Also, I am looking for a set of dual rear antennas for this car.  I
believe Chrysler, Imperial and DeSoto are the same, but Dodge and
Plymouth are different.

Of course, I am interested in ANY 1956 DeSoto stuff...

Thanks,

Leslie Howard
Reno, NV