Re: Hello! <L.A. Plant>

In a message dated 3/11/98 3:53:00 AM Pacific Standard Time, tstclair@xxxxxxx
writes:

<<  The car is originally
 from Los Angeles and was built at the L.A plant.  >>

 Hello, I was wondering, does anyone know the address of the old L.A. plant? I
have a '55 Plymouth made here in California, and I would love to track down
the old site and find out what is in its place..... Anyone know?

Thanks,
Josh Ackerman
PlymouthV8@xxxxxxx
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/acker75/plymouth.htm";>1955 Plymouth Page</A>