[FWDLK] Hemi parts (where do I get 'em?)

[FWDLK] Hemi parts (where do I get 'em?)

Hi,
I have a '57 Dodge with a 325 Hemi.  There are a few problems with it that I
am trying to square away.
One is that it overheats (already covered in previous posts.)
The other problem I am having is that it won't rev past about 3500 RPM.  It
kind of sounds like valve float to me, Like I'm over-revving the engine.  I
have already replaced the ignition system components (points, cap, rotor) and
rebuilt the carb and made sure I have enough fuel flow.
THe only thing left, besides internal engine parts, are the Ignition wires.
Where do I get wires with the right boots on them?  (ones that are long
enough to reach down to the spark plugs)
Also, in case it comes to it, where do I get new valve springs and/or lifters?
I stuck a vacuum gauge on the motor and everything checks out until about
3500 RPM and then the needle starts swinging violently.  Once you let off the
gas and the engine returns to an idle, the vacuum gauge continues to vibrate
for a few seconds and then smooths out.  The only thing I can think of is
that the valve lifters aren't functioning properly.  (my oil pressure is fine
(I think).  About 25psi at idle and about 45 psi at 3000 rpm)
In summary, where do I get these parts, or what parts are interchangeable?
And, Anybody have any idea what's wrong with this engine before I tear it
apart?
Thanks,
Tom