[FWDLK] Both 300 Clubs Bury the Hatchet (hopefully!)

[FWDLK] Both 300 Clubs Bury the Hatchet (hopefully!)

I was shocked and (pleasantly) surprised to see an ad for the Newark, CA,
meet in the latest Brute Force, which is the publication of the (west coast)
Chrysler 300 Club.  At the bottom of the ad was the following text, "The
Chrysler 300 Club, Inc. Board of Directors feels strongly that there should
be a spirit of cooperation between the Chrysler 300 Club, Inc and the
Chrysler 300 Club, International."  This gesture, combined with the dual
meet at Chryslers at Carlisle, should facilitate a harmonious relationship
between the two clubs.  Yeah !  Three Cheers !

Ron