[FWDLK] new subscriber

My name is Don Ross from Guelph, Ontario, Canada-near Toronto-
I presently have a 71 charger, 56000mi original with a 426 and auto
trans; 70 R/T charger 65k 440 auto unrestored - a super riding car -;
69 charger 500 auto 440 under total resto; 67 coronet 500 383 4spd
50k; 79 lil red express, 65 ply sat convert 361 auto and a 65 coronet
500 2 dr hdtp 383hp auto totally orig with only 8600 miles.  Look
forward to receiving the lists of Q @ A and will probably have lots
of questions myself.