Re: [FWDLK] 56 imperial

Phil Patterson writes: DeSoto Hemi is different from the Chrysler/Imperial Hemi,
you will need to find an exhaust manifold from a Chrysler. You also may want to
do a search for the Imperial Mailing List, nice folks and odds are they will
either have or know where to find parts for your Imperial. If you have someone
who is savvy with a mig welder and heat the part up good before welding you may
be able to fix it. Might be worth a shot if you can't find a replacement.