--- Begin Message ---
  • From: WJE1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 11:53:35 -0400
HI Jim
    This is what I tried to send before.
    Does anyone know how to modify the valve body on a cast iron torque flight,
so that you can hold it in second gear without it automaticaly shifting into
drive, if you have the 2 button engaged.  I want it to operate the same way in
second as it does when you have 1 engaged.  I have checked everything I can
think of on my trans., line, governor and throttle valve hydraulic pressures,
and I have adjusted the throttle lever for maximum delay.  Right now on wide
open throttle, trasns. in drive, both the 1-2 and 2-3 shifts are happening
around 4800 rpms about 82 mph coming out of second.  This is probably as good as
it gets for a stock trans., but I would like to access that other 7 or 800 rpms
in second like I can first by using the 1 and 2 buttons.
    Could you please pass this along as my computer doesn't seem to like the
club's listsaver address.  It keeps on refusing my attempts to send this.
   Yours Bill

--- End Message ---