[FWDLK] help, WHAT THE HECK????

Thought I would try this here, and see what those of you
with 57 Chryslers have to say/compare.

Hello all, I am trying to get some poly-urathane sway bar bushings
made for my 300-C.

I thought that I would disassemble the one at home to get the
dimensions.  Was I surprised to find that the sway bar on my white
car is different then the one currently in the shop.

White car; sway bar is anchored to control rod? It is a pure rod. Ends
are still round

Black car; sway bar is anchored to lower control arm and has a large
flat surface on the end.

Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy