[FWDLK] NEW SUBSRIBER

Hello,  My name is Tim Dupont I live in Golden Colorado I am a Big fan of the
Forward Look. I own a 57 Firedome coupe, 60 Belvedere coupe, and (my nicest
and rarest car)  a 56 Dodge D500-1, the factory "for racing only" version of
the D500. It is a Custom Royal Lancer 2dr hdtp and to my knowledge is the
only known example in complete condition (of any model), only 75-100 such "
factory racecars" were equipped this way and according to some good sources
less than 10 were Custom Royals. Its very fast (even by todays standards) and
alot of fun to drive. It sports a dual quad  RaceHemi with a manual
transmisson, and came complete with a " Nascar ready"  dirt track suspension.
I look Forward to sharing information and learning more about these great
cars with other FL people. Tim