[FWDLK] Introduction

Hello,my name is Dirk Brandwijk I am 40 years old,married with Miriam
and we have three children,girl ,Janneke 9 years and two boys Dirk 7 yr.
and Willem 3yr.and a cat 15yr named TomTom.
We are living in the Netherlands in a city called Voorburg,in the area
of The Hague.
We bought our car in 1984 ,it is a 1955 Plymouth Belverdere 4 door sedan
with a V8 260 Ci. engine with Powerflite transmission.
Engine nr.P27-128087 ;Body nr.100-36295 ;Vehicle nr.;15736912
It was originally bought in Austria in april 1955 by Frau Margeretha
Schmidt Schuller who lived in St. Wolfgang/Ried.
She owned the car for about 22 Years ,I am the fourth owner.
I am a collector from everything that has a connection with 1955
Plymouth,like ads,books,dealer banners,etcetera.
I was fortuned to visit for a number of times the USA where
I visited with friends the Hershey and Carlisle car events.
The car is in original condition and it has been our companion for many
driven miles,sorry kilometers.
In between we owned a 1937 Dodge Business Coupe,and a 1964 Plymouth
Valiant Signet Convertible,white with red interior with a 170 Ci.slant
six engine.(The last car is owned by my brother now).
De Dodge we sold and other cars we own are a 1971 VW Karmann Ghia 1600
cc and  a 1994 Chrysler Grand Voyager LE with 3.3L
V6 engine .

I am looking forward to hear from any other 1955 owners and others,happy
moparing,Dirk.