[FWDLK] 63 plymouth fury for sale

My in-laws want to sell a 1963 plymouth fury 4-door w/auto trans. and 318
w/2bbl. carb and 4 bbl. manifold extra. car is in excellent unrestored
condition. Original owner died recently.  ps,pb,radio - no rust.  I was going
to a car show this weekend and was wondering how much you all think this car
is worth???  Owners want to sell ASAP.

Appriciate your help
Jack Luiten (JCLuiten@xxxxxxx)