From: Ron Dulmage <dulmage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 18, 1999 7:16 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] glovebox

I saw an ad in Hemmings about a year ago for reproduction gloveboxes for mopars. I called the guy and left messages but never got a reply. I decided that I could risk the 35.00 bucks he was asking, so I sent him a money order and asked him to send me a glovebox for my 55 St. Regis.  Low and Behold 3 weeks later it came and fit like a glove (pun intended).  His name is John McMahon, 27501 Silvercreek, San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675.. Hope this helps.
Anyone know where I can get a NOS outside rearview mirror for my drivers door for the 55 St. Regis?
Finally got the Texas antique tags for her and put the first three miles on it today circling the block. Beats looking at it in the garage although that ain't too bad either.
Ron Dulmage