[FWDLK] mopar page

Hello,

Yes, I'm not proud, but I'm a thief.  I admit to stealing images of
other peoples cars.  Although it is a felony in 17 states with a
minimum fine of $5.95, it is still legal in Texas.  :)

If I have your picture (I've grabbed so many now, along with many
donated by Robert Whitman), and you would like a link, give me a
holler.  I would like to know whos is whos so I can give credit and
links.  My page project started off rather small and now I want so
much for it and so little time to give.  I still have literally
hundreds of pictures of forward look mopars to add (yours may be one
of them, heh heh).

I had intended my page to be a reference page for identifying FL
mopars, with a picture of each model and any extra info I can find.
I've got every model listed now, but sometimes I'm not sure I'm
correctly matching pictures to models.  If any of you are browsing
through, and notice I've got the wrong picture linked to a model,
please tell me.  Also, if you have any info, scanned literature,
repair procedures, tips and tricks, parts sources, good links, etc.,
and care to donate, I would be grateful.

Hopefully I havn't offended anyone by stealing pictures.  Or broken
any copyright laws for that matter, heh heh.  If I stole it, it is
because I either thought it was a good representation of that
particular model, I just liked the picture, or I secretly wish I
owned that vehicle.  Or probably all of the above.  You probably
don't want to include your street address if you notify me I have a
picture of your car  :)

Oh, and thanks for the picures!
-Shannon

Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
        '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx
        http://waco.tstc.edu/~swhite