Re: [FWDLK] map an email project for 5th graders

Re: [FWDLK] map an email project for 5th graders

Just checked their site and they are no longer accepting
email ( I tried and it's closed) so don't bother sending out
tons of mail to your friends. They evidently received 7000+
emails very quickly and had to terminate the project
effective 4/15/99.

Brian

 -