From: Ron Dulmage <dulmage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 9:04 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] mopar web site

By random surfing I came across a web site with lots of Forward Look mopar pictures.  I was really surprised when I clicked on the St. Regis index and a picture of my car appeared. I mean, I took the photo myself. All I can say is the site owner has good taste!  Anybody know who runs the site? It is at http://waco.tstc.edu/~swhite/mopar/identify/1955/
Maybe one of our members, if not he or she should be.
Ron Dulmage