[FWDLK] 1958 Chrysler parts wanted

Last summer my idled 300-D donated a front brake hub grease cup* part number
1613416 to put a 58 Dodge wagon on the road. Pleasant surprise is that this
item is still available from MoPar, my cost was $5.09 including 5% IND tax.

Now if I could find one or two good 14x6.5 wheels 1730809. . . stamped
14K/6.5/760
  note: lay wheel rim flat, face up, orient the valve stem at 3:00 o'clock,
my wheel is          stamped at 12:00 'oclock on the inside tire diameter
surface on the back surface.
picture can be seen at   http://members.aol.com/dan300D/wheel_id.jpg

Interesting in that while several people said they had one, none comitted to
price or delivery. If anyone going to Englishtown swap meet has one
available, please let me know privately at dphenicie@xxxxxxx
Thanks Dan

*group 22-08-57 in the 55-58 parts book