[FWDLK] 10 Best/Worst .... You guys suck

[FWDLK] 10 Best/Worst .... You guys suck

 So how did the MOPAR forward look mailing list vote that the 1955
Chevrolet blew away the 1955 Plymouth? Geezow. You guys need some seriouse
help. Why I ought tooooo........ I think its time that EVERYONE on the list
visit my web-site.  Come on guys... Can you guys get any more cookie cutter
then that???????? I am re-thinking my subscription to this wacky list.
Perhaps I will join the Chevy mailing list......

                               Josh Ackerman
                           The1955 Plymouth Page
                     http://www.shokstop.com/plymouth