Re: [FWDLK] Power Brake booster parts

Sometime back someone in the FWDLK meeting mentioned a trip to a salvage
yard in New Hampshire. I contacted you by Email about it. I've lost all
my archieved messages and can't find your reply. Could you contact me
again with the name and address and phone number for the place.
Thanks,
Ed Katzenberger
owner of 55 De Soto Firedome 4Dr but the apple of my eye is my 42 De
Soto Custom Fifth Avenue 4Dr Sedan. and it will run one of these days!