Re: [FWDLK] 58 Fury

All - my experience with SMS was not all bad, they had the vinyl for my 71
Chrysler T&C, (and reasonably priced I might add), but they could not come
up with the "glossy" vinyl for my 59 SpFury (although they did have the
metal-weave cloth) albeit quite expen$ive!  Never did do the 59 seats (I
kept the Cadillac leather I put in there way back when (sorry), but it's
comfy, and it's power.  Kinda goes with the Mopar add-on A/C and the stereo
by Kenwood.   DaveG.