[FWDLK] 58 Fury

       I talked with SMS today about getting material for the seats and the
door panels for my 58 Fury. He said that there were 3 people who had material
on order and I would be the fourth. He said we would probably make the
material sometime early summer.
        If anybody need any now would be the time to place an order. He said
this is a very hard pattern to make and he does not like to run it very often.
                         Jim Woomer