[FWDLK] Cheap MOPARS!!!

  In Hemmings Motor News I read that the OSCAR SPANO estate has a
collection of Imperials that are for sale, it is in Fresno, and it says he
was a homebuilder.  All cars are listed as historical and are pretty cheap.
I called and they kept pushing the fact that it was this Spano guys
collection...  Who is Oscar Spano?
  And would the fact that this car has a history with him make it worth any
more?