[FWDLK] Grille medallion

Long shot here,I know.Looking for a 1960 Chrysler 300F grille medallion.
I have been attempting to cast up a bunch of grille medallions using  a
donated one as the master.Unfortunately ,this medallion has a couple of
small dings in the top surface(stone hits?) and has lots of cracks over
the whole surface,probably as a result of exposure to years of uv
light.The Dow-Corning molding rubber I'm using is so good that it shows
every flaw up on the surface of the encapsulating resin I'm using.
     If anyone has one tucked away that has a flawless top surface and
would be willing to sell,loan it as a master mold,please contact me
privately.
     I have a vacuum metaliser lined up to do that part of the job and
also do the red,white and blue paint.

     Thanks,          Dave