[FWDLK] 1961 DeSoto Value

Hey All-

At a swap meet in Denver this weekend, I ran across a guy with a '61
DeSoto 2 Door for sale with the original 361 engine/drivetrain.  He said
the car had almost no rust, but the windshield was gone, and the
interior was rough.  He said the front was mint, all trim was good, and
the back bumper was pulled out on one side.  He wants $1800 for the
car.  What is this car worth?  I know that since '61 was DeSoto's last
year, and they only produced 911 of them, it is pretty rare.  I really
don't need the car, but it sure caught my eye.  I'm going to look at it
in two weeks.  Any ideas on it's value?

Eric