Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Cylinders and Brake Shoes

Re: [FWDLK] Wheel Cylinders and Brake Shoes

Ken,

I bought my last set of brake linings from NAPA. They might be able to get
them relined too. I have heard that they may also have wheel cylinders still
available.

Also, try George Taylor. Reasonably priced. He usually has linings and
cylinders in stock, and lots of other mechanical parts:

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500
At 02:21 PM 2/3/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I am looking for a source to get brake shoes and wheel cylinders for a 1956
>Dodge Custom Royal.  Anyone know of good sources?
>
>A local brake reliner wants $18 per shoe to reline.  $18 X 8 shoes = too
>much!

Dave