[no subject]

I saw these in the special interest auto paper for anyone interested.

56 Desoto Station Wagon NOS Tail light and chrome housing, rare, mint cond,
never used, best offer.
(516) 981-3156
beeper (516) 633-7980

55 Plymouth Club Seat Cover, new, old stock from the 60's, fits 2 door
sedan, all models, original box, red/black plaid, $100.
(203) 637-4223
60 Chrylser rear bumper (203) 372-0670