[FWDLK] Wire wheel, etc, auto wreckers

I have six 50's chrysler wire wheels with caps, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say they were a 5.  Five of them are identical and the sixth one has the spokes closer to the outside of the rim. They all have mopar part numbers on them. I paid $90 bucks each at Hershey for them. If anybody is interested I can give you the part numbers.
I remember that a guy named Quinte Minnaker in Milford Ontario Canada has a wrecking yard that has never crushed a car. He is over 90 years old and the yard today is run by his son Paul. They will sell complete cars or parts but what is really interesting is that they have five or six houses in the village full of NOS parts. I remember that he stopped by my place when I used to live up that way and he had a trunkload of new rear window defroster fans for 58 plymouths. I can't find the phone number but you can get it through information. It is the 613 area code. Milford is in beautiful Prince Edward County. The county is an island in Lake Ontario, the principle town is Picton. They have everthing there from water pumps to bumpers.
Also down here in Texas at Sanger is CTC's autoranch.  The have a beautiful 57 Dodge station wagon there. I think they want 1750.00 for it.