[FWDLK] 55 Dodge 4 sale and 56 Ply skirts

[FWDLK] 55 Dodge 4 sale and 56 Ply skirts

Boy how could I have been so blind, There is a 55 Dodge Royal 4dr
sitting three blocks from my home, Right out in the front drive, I went
up to the house and ask the owner if it was for sale, He said Yes.
 He wants $1,200.00
She has a baby hemi and an automatic trans., the normal floor pan rust
(Not Bad) and the driver side door glass is broke out , (New one in the
back seat), The passenger side glass is cracked, all the chrome is in
very good shape (no pitting ) the interior is in tact and in good shape,
everything is there, and she's derivable right down to the org hubcaps,
spare tire and jack in the trunk.
He said he drove it from Topeka to Salina with no problems. He fired her
up and she ran like a top.
It has a slight exhaust leak, But other than that it sounded good. She
looks very straight, and has never been wrecked, I can send pics
If any one is Interested here's his address and phone number

Marco DuBois
825 N. 11th
Salina, Kansas
67401
PH# 1-785-823-7651

 Also I still have those NOS. 56 Plymouth fender skirts for sale
Never been painted and never been on a car
with all hardware and instructions, in the org box .
Western Auto brand
I`m asking  $150.00 plus shipping
or trade for a pair of 55 Ply skirts in the same condition
last chance! they go on ebay Monday , at the same price!
Anyone that's interested please E me directly
Thanks
 Mark & Don

Just Cant Wait Till Saturday!!!!!!! The 55 2dr Suburban will arrive!!!!!