[FWDLK] Introduction

Hi. I`m Steve Dennison in Cedar Rapids,IA and I have two 1957 Plymouths
I`d like to restore. One is a Fury I bought 20 years ago a couple days
from being crushed. It`s not in too bad of shape bodywise. The other is
a bit rusted. It`s a 4 door Belvedere my family bought new when I was 5
years old. I remember leaving the dealer with it and the new car smell.
This is the car I used to sit in and pretend to drive and was my first
car until I got a `63 Savoy stick shift. I grew up in Mopars. Most
memorable were the `50 Plymouth with the visor, the `53 and when we got
a new black `59 Suburban. I always heard we bought our first Dodge in
1924 (is this possible/likely?) and before that were a Ford family. My
other cars are: `75 Newport (runs but hit a deer), `77 New Yorker
Brougham (much rust), `85 Gran Fury (nice), and I just bought an `89
Diplomat ex-police car, 318 4 barrel, 125 mph speedometer.