[FWDLK] Late Intro

I am a leo, who likes moonlight........ just kidding.  I'm John Ehrig, and I have been on the list for some time, but, never sent an intro.  - so here it is!  I currently own a 56 Chrysler windsor 4-door w/331 spitfire.  I also have a 392 dual quad '58 ready to transplant, exept a few hard to find items.  I have another almost complete 392 dual quad I'm thinking of selling.  It needs a lot of work though.  I live in Jackson, MI.  I used to drive and restore Chevys (dont throw vegatables) until I met the Chrysler I'm working on now.  I am new to many things mopar ( what can go on what, etc.).  I'm trying to build this monster on a very limited budget- so purists-please dont attack me for customising( 392 and interior ). So I've been reading and trying to learn some of that Mopar know-how so I can get this car running the best it can with what I can get.  O.K., now that I've put you all through this,  I'll be going.  Hope everyone had a great holiday and best of luck on your forwardlook beauties.

    John