[FWDLK] Body codes

>From :  Philippe COURANT, 1957 Crown convertible ; PAU (France)

Hi Dave (and the list),

I?ve already asked on the Imperial mailing list if someone has info to
decode the 59..61 data plate but nobody has replied.. I know only that
the YT3 is : Y = upper color : Caramel poly (21764 PPG code). T=
lower, insert color : Desert beige (21757 PPG code).

If someone needs infos about 57/58 data plate decoding, see my page on
IML :
http://www.imperialclub.com/TipsAndResources/LiteratureAndReference/Decoding/FenderTags/1957/index.htm
.
These infos are for Imperial/Chrysler but I?m sure they are good for
majority of 57/58 MoPar. If you don?t see a code perhaps because I?ve
not listed (standard on Imperial, like pw. Steering) .

--
Philippe COURANT
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

American Car Club de France :