[FWDLK] Minutia

The valve stem caps on the origional spare in the trunk of my 1958 Savoy
and on a very low mileage (Less than 6,000) 1974 Dodge Charger I had were
marked DILL. This is one company that makes valve stems. Schrader is the
other. The top of the Dill cap is very different than the Schrader as it
has a tit (sorry) in the middle of it and DILL around the edge while the
Schrader is smooth and has Schrader on top.

How many other origional condition spares are out there and what cap does
the stem have on it? I know this is a minor point on a daily driver, but in
serious judging it can make a difference

Also, is there a source for the correct spark plug boots and the red dist.
boot for number one plug and Autolite marked repro. plug wires? Three of my
cars have the origional wires on them and the others do not.

Larry