[FWDLK] The REAL DeSoto Story

Thanks to Dave for reminding everyone that DeSoto had nothing to do with
Pontiac. How this idea got started I'll never know.

If you want to read about the real DeSoto story, come over to the National
DeSoto Club's web site at http://www.desoto.org. You'll learn about
DeSoto's AAA stock car records, its marketing triumph, and its pioneering
role in the muscle car era; all of which owe nothing to Pontiac!

Drive a DeSoto!
Dave Duricy
desoto@xxxxxxx