[FWDLK] For Sale 1960 Plymouth Fury 4 dr hrdtp:

[FWDLK] For Sale 1960 Plymouth Fury 4 dr hrdtp:

318, 3 speed torqueflite transmission, beige and gold in color, pb,ps,
swivel seat, square steering wheel and more.

I have just gotten the car back from the dealership, it had all 4 of it's
brakes worked on, (and not cheaply either I might add).

I have taken some pictures of the car in the garage and will get them
processed soon, but have also found some older pictures of the car as
well, give me a shout if you would like to see them!

The car is (sadly) for sale, hopefully to a good owner. I have owned the
car for the last 14 years and don't think it gets enough attention from
me, I wish I could drive it more but I realize that is not possible, but
I hope someone out there can give her a good home and a some TLC and make
her be what I know she can be!

Please contact me if you are interested!

David Van Houten

God Bless and Merry Christmas to you all!