[FWDLK] Definitely not The Plan. Do not try this at home.

[FWDLK] Definitely not The Plan. Do not try this at home.

"Gee, honey, all the other guys on the Forward Look Mailing List have more
than one old car!"

        -My response when the wife asked why I need a car with fins.

        It's cold outside.

        On a more serious note, anybody got a grille of any sort for a '57 300?
Going to look at a "condition 6" car after Xmas, and it looks like the grille
could be the stopper... most everything else from a Windsor or the like fits,
and there seem to be plenty of parts cars around...I'm gettin' so close, I can
taste it...

Steve