Re: [FWDLK] Non-FL Posts to FLML

Someone wrote:

>     There seems to be an increase in posts about Urban Legends, Computer
> Viruses, Lawyer Jokes, Politicians and other non-FL stuff in our group.
> Perhaps you can send a message to these individuals to keep their posts
> pertaining to 55-61 Mopars.

A good point...  It is best to keep within topic as best as we can for a
variety of reasons, the biggest being that we were founded to discuss 55-61
Mopars, and anything else seems somewhat out of place.  =)

As for virus "warnings", that's a big pet peeve of mine as a Network
Administrator.  I get about 15 of these hoaxes forwarded to me every week...
There are two things to keep in mind with these type of things:

1)  Anything, and I mean ANYTHING, that says "pass this on to everyone you
know" is always a hoax.  NO exceptions.  Always fake!  Always!
2)  Re-read number #1.

Check out the official U.S. Department of Energy's internet hoaxes page at
http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html to learn more before resending those
messages, and even if valid, PLEASE do not send them to the list.

Thanks again!

-Dave

PS - Finishing the calendars as we speak.  =)