[FWDLK] Intro:

Dear Fellows,

I would like to reintroduce myself ( I am on the list from another e-mail
address)

My name is David Van Houten, and I own a 1960 Plymouth Fury 4 dr. hrdtp
with 40K on the odometer. It has a 318 motor and push button transmission
of course! I have owned the car for the last 14 years, and the car has
it's original paint still on it, not too bad for nearly 40 years old. I
am however thinking of selling the car next year.

I live in Michigan, so the car is really only enjoyable about 5-6 months
at most of the year, but it is a real pleasure to own it and to see all
the peoples looks on there faces when I do get it out.

As of this writing the car is in the repair shop having it's brakes
worked on, it is a real pleasure to see the information that is past on
in this group and I really hope some of you can be of some help to me if
I need it, and I hope that is some way I will be able to help you all
too.

God Bless Mopars and especially Virgil's (forward looking) creations!

David Van Houten

1960 Fury