[FWDLK] Fwd: more "FOR SALE" Terminology

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Finned440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 22:12:13 EST
add these to the list,,,  we should start a for sale archive!!

all new brakes                   in the glass
new exhaust                     different color smoke than last week
custom paint                     must be drunk to like it
collected many trophies     the animals that stayed on the bumper
with extra parts..               hard-to-find used headlights + fuses
everything works!!              turns over- thats all
former drag car                 drag it to the crusher
original mileage                 as opposed to what???
original anything...             tells you what to replace
straight                            even creases, not curved ones
dent free                           no charge for the dents
had minor body work         a little metal left under the bondo

any more???

--- End Message ---