[FWDLK] Calendar Help?

Hi All,

I'm putting the finishing touches on the calendar, and thanks to all of
the great contributions from everyone, it's really looking good.  Can
any of you out there help me with a few things?

1) If anybody has the 1999 AACA old abandoned cars calendar and can fax
me / scan & email just the calendar pages (not the pictures) with all of
the dates, I could REALLY use it.  Please drop me a line if you can
help.  Also, if you have any dates you want to see on the calendar (you
name it, I'll try to fit it on there), email it on over to me.

2) I need pictures of the following vehicles... you can send them via
email to me directly.
-58 Adventurer               -61 Dodge Dart
-61 Dodge Lancer             -62 Imperial
-62 Plymouth or Dodge        -61 Plymouth or Valiant
-60 Dart                     -61 Desoto
-61 Dodge FliteWing showcar  -Plymouth Plainsman

The calendar features cars from:
-Dave Stragand (I couldn't resist)
-Ed Petrus                   -John Paxos
-Mike Skiles                 -Jim Stodolka
-Jack Johnson                -Bruce Smith
-Todd St. Clair              -Nick Sperduto
-David Homstad               -Ron Waters
-Robert Whitman              -Al Wilson
-Dave Grove                  -Glenn Barratt
-Richard Zapata              ... and a few others.

The cost of the calendars will be $10 +$1.25 shipping (USA, $3 Canada
and Overseas).  The money raised from the calendars will go into 1) the
web server and associated costs  2) a possible FLML meet next summer,
and 3) whatever else costs us money.  My goal is to sell 100...  =)

I'll be sending calendars and information to: car magazines, Chrysler
corp, the Chrysler Historical Foundation, the Family of Virgil Exner (if
I can find them), SpeedVision, My Classic Car, Hot Rod TV, and anyone
else who might give us good PR.

I didn't get any Chrysler or 1961 MoPar photos, and the calendar is a
bit Plymouth-heavy (57/8 especially), but still has a good
representation.  If you sent a picture, and your name is not listed
above, please let me know and I will scour my place looking for it.

I'm "going to press" with the calendar next Sunday.  At that time, I'll
send out an email with my address and such.

Thanks in Advance!

-Dave