[FWDLK] Domain Name?

Here's a few of the domain name choices we've discussed in the past.
Can anybody else suggest anthing different, or can y'all discuss which
of the above sounds the best? I would like to get a domain name
registered next week if possible.

1)  THEFORWARDLOOK.COM
2)  FINNEDMOPARS.COM
3)  FORWARDLOOK.NET (.COM and .ORG are taken)
4)  EXNERCARS.COM
5)  VIRGILEXNER.COM
6)  FORWARD-LOOK.COM
7)  MOPARFIN.COM
8)
1955-1961ChryslerCorporationsVehiclesDesignedByVirgilExnerAreReallyCool.COM

I'd like to avoid using "MoPar" in the name though, to avoid any legal
complications...

The server is up and running more or less...  It's stable, at least.
It's slow, it's old, and a little cranky, but it should work okay for a
start.  Here's what we'll have:

- Active Server Pages.  These'll allow for web pages to be created "on
the fly", making pages fit a template.  So, say for Service Reference
Bulletins... I can scan in each page as a photo, and the server will
automatically make a web page for each.  Saves TONS o time, trust me.
- Posting Acceptor.  You go to a web page, pick a photo to upload, and
it will automatically upload it and make it into a web page.
- User Accounts.  I can set anyone up with a user account to have web
space, etc.
- FrontPage '98 Extensions.  Using Microsoft FrontPage, users can work
on their own web sites without having to use complicated FTP commands.
- Possibly I'll make a mail server (POP accounts).  For those who need a
separate mail account, I still recommend Hotmail, Yahoo! mail, or Lycos
mail.

-Dave