Re: [FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth hood

Roger,
   After reading some of the responses, I've surmised that the Forward Look
cars hood hinges A) bolt to the firewall, as opposed to the inner fender well
on the later "B" body cars, and B) are of an "over center" design.  The
geometry of the hinge mechanism sounds quite different from what I'm
accustomed to.
   As soon as I find one, I'll check it out and we'll come up with a logical
solution!

Have a Good Holiday,
Steve