Re: [FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth hood

In a message dated 98-11-24 22:34:25 EST, FURY@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Ron
 Are you kidding? I was going to ask the same question to the List
 myself. Mine do that too, as does every single other 57 & 58 Plymouth
 that I have seen.(All 4 of them!) I too have maximum adjusted them down,
 and have tried 3 different sets of springs. I even set up a miniature
 video camera and a light under the hood and then opened and closed the
 hood a few times to try and work it out. And it's got me well and truly
 beat. Any help, as usual, more than welcome on this one.
 Glenn.

Glenn and Ron
It happened to my '57 Fury in 1959.  It must be a Plymouth thing.  It happens
to the  hood I have on now.  I changed the hinges, but it still has to be put
down in the corners.  The passenger side more than the drivers side.  Weak
springs is what I attribute it to.  Any other thoughts will be gladly mulled
over.
John Paxos
'57 Fury