Re: [FWDLK] Master Cylinder Kit

Hi All,
   I personally have had very good luck with reconditioned units from Chain
Stores like AutoZone and AutoWorks.  They have had master cylinders back as
far as '68, and I just got brand spanking new rotors ('74), cast in Canada,
for $35 a pop!
   I've always been a little reluctant to use these discount auto parts
retailers, but have been very satisfied with the quality and prices I've
recieved on my last couple of projects.
   Still looking for that repairable 57-61 Chrysler, Plymouth, or DeSoto 2dr
body... drivetrain need not be running (or present), and some rust is ok!
(Sorry, Ron, the pic you sent was just a little too rough!)

Thanks,
Steve