[FWDLK] Master Cylinder Kit

Who is the best supplier to get a master cylinder kit from for my 57
Plymouth. (With power brakes if that makes any difference.) I had a
spare on the shelf, but my friend with the 60 Fury has bludged it off me
to get his Fury to a car show this Sunday, and has promised to replace
it.
I have seen the talk of kits for the 55 recently, but no doubt the 57's
are different?
Kanters do them for $25, which sounds a little dear, and I think the
boot is extra. Are they good repro's?
Any leads? I want to replace it before I need it.
Also there have been a couple of brake switches on Ebay recently, which
have gone for around $18. Andy Bernbaum does these for $9. Why the big
difference? Are Andy Bernbaum's no good?
And on to the "Fat Chance" department!...There is an All American annual
car show in Auckland on Sunday. If anyone is heading down here, let me
know. There will be plenty of us Forward Lookers there!
Glenn,
New Zealand.