Re: [FWDLK] Power Brake booster parts

When it comes to brakes and brake boosters, there is only one way to go if
you want to go first class.... WHITE POST RESTORATIONS in White Post
Virginia... Billy Thompson has rebuilt my 1955 Kelsey Hayes booster and
the one in my 1956 Imperial... I send him both the booster and the master
cylinder and they are returned as a unit.  Turnaround is incredibly fast.
It isn't cheap, but you get a life time warranty.  White Post advertises
in Hemmings.

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Terry & Andree Hoeman wrote:

> The boot is fur dust mostly and not that big a deal.  I use the best condition
 one that I have and go with it.  I understand that the last rebuild kit was
 sold a few weeks ago!

 retainer clip for my Kelsey Hayes power brake booster on the 55 New Yorker? I
 have rebuilt everything else in the unit but I can't find those parts. This is
 the boot that covers the rod where it goes from the brake pedal into the
 booster. The retainer clip goes on the booster end of the rod. Any sources
 would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Ron Dulmage

"I'm not a complete idiot -- some parts are missing."