Re: [FWDLK] Power Brake booster parts

Ron Dulmage wrote:

> Does anybody know where I can buy a new rubber push rod boot and push
> rod retainer clip for my Kelsey Hayes power brake booster on the 55
> New Yorker? I have rebuilt everything else in the unit but I can't
> find those parts. This is the boot that covers the rod where it goes
> from the brake pedal into the booster. The retainer clip goes on the
> booster end of the rod. Any sources would be appreciated.

I happened to find a flier in the mud at Hershey... The words "Kelsey
Hayes" had caught my eye, so I packed it away in a used ziplock bag... I
carefully washed it in my sink when I got home, and got the following
below.  It's a homemade-looking photocopy.  I don't know if it was -new-
in the mud, or if I unearthed some ancient bulletin in the muck, but...

"MOPAR KELSEY HAYES POWER BRAKE BOOSTER & MASTER CYLINDER REBUILD KITS.
Newly manufactured, Fits 1955 Mopar models.  (Then there is a diagram of
the K-H unit).

"Kit includes: 1) large diaphragm  2) secondary cup 3) primary cup seal
4) primary cup  5) reaction cup  6) metering hole seal.

"Contact:  Jim Fredrick, 918 W. Co. Rd. C-2, Roseville, MN  55113

"Kits are [this part is blacked out] each.  Includes shipping and
handling

"PH: 612-484-1184"

Hope that helps!

-Dave