[FWDLK] HiwayHiFi

Please accept my apologies for the fact that the reference to the Hiway
HiFi information at http://www.voicenet.com/~highwayhifi.html turned out
to return "404-Not Found" messages.  Believe it or not, I did check out
the URL before I posted it, but, apparently my computer was able,
unbeknownst to me, to pull up the images from its ancient and secret
cache of previously viewed stuff, without having to actually attempt to
renew its contact with the web site.  So, I'm pleased that some members
responded, rather than just suffering in silence with another
frustrating internet "dead-end".  The actual current URL for the highway
hifi page is: http://www.voicenet.com/~ecam/hiwayhifi.html.  This one
really works and was updated as of 22 November 1998.  If you're
interested in other stuff done by the same person, go to
http://www.voicenet.com/~ecam where you'll find the starting page for
other stuff, in addition to the highway hifi page.