[FWDLK] Round-Up Magazine Forward Look Stuff

[FWDLK] Round-Up Magazine Forward Look Stuff

Good Morning All,
   There is a swapper type magazine we get here on occasion, called "The
Round-Up".  It has both photo and text ads (I know Mel's seen it... he's got a
nice ad in it!).
   Anyway, I was monkeying around with my new scanner this morning and thought
I'd share the attached.  There are also a few text ads with a '56 Savoy 2dr
for $995, a  '56 Belvedere 4dr for $450, a '60 300F for $22K, and a '61 300G
for $18K.  Let me know if you need more info on these.
   Anyway, the Round-Up is a good source for FL stuff - US subscriptions are
$17.50/yr, $32.50/2yrs, $45.00/3 yrs, and it comes out every two weeks.  News
stand cost is $1.99.  Private owner ads are free.  Address is: The Round-Up
Magazine, P.O.Box 453, Jane Lew, WV, 26378.

Steve

JPEG image