Re: [FWDLK] Re Chrysler Historical

-----Original Message-----
American cars used September as a new model year in the same years they did
not... They do need to get on der schtick and keepen de facts der
straighten.

Yawohl!!!  Ha anybody else looked at the web page?
http://www1.daimlerchrysler.com/ ?  The only place for feedback I could find
is a "guestbook" under services.

On the subject of accuracy, it seems to me that there are two types of
information, "yarns," which are some ol' fart like me's recollections which
can put a lot of fun into old car hobby, and DOCUMENTED information.

Has anyone followed up on the one comment about TSB's for the engine color?
[He had a TSB for '61 Dodge, wouldn't there be one for '59?]