Re: [FWDLK] Chrysler Historical

Ron,

Actually, 56 is correct for the introduction of the TorqueFlight. They were
available at the end of the 56 model year in Imperials and some Chryslers. I
have a 3 speed pushbutton cluster from an Imperial that I am going to use in
my 56 Dodge when I install the TorqueFlight. Also, even though my car was an
early production unit, in Oct 55, it has alignment slots on the frame for
the different location of the TorqueFlight trans mounts. They appearantly
planned on an earlier introduction of the TorqueFlight, but must have
experienced delays.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500

At 10:31 PM 11/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Very strange website.  Like it was put together by someone who had no idea
>what Chrysler was all about.  Also factual errors (Torqueflite in 56, not
>57; Unibodies in 60, not 61).
>
>Daimler to some poor website developer: "You veel not leave here until thees
>vebsite is FINISHED !!!".
>
>Does this mean MY website must be in German as well as English ?
>
>Ron

Dave